Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to Your access to, and use of the Application (defined hereinbelow). The Application is operated by cubesecurityguard and its subsidiaries, associates, licensees, and affiliated companies (“cubesecurityguard”).
You acknowledge that cubesecurityguard is providing you with a revocabale license to use limited features of the Application and is not selling the Application or any features or technologies contained therein.
By continuing usage of the Application, You are consenting to be bound by these T&Cs. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE T&Cs BEFORE YOU USE THE APPLICATION AND FEATURES CONTAINED THEREIN. If You find any of the T&Cs unacceptable, do not tender your acceptance to use the Application or avail any of its features. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE T&Cs SHALL OPERATE AS A BINDING AND LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ANI IN RESPECT OF THE FEATURES OFFERED/AVAILED USING THE MOBILE APPLICATION.
All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them here below:
- “Account” refers to the User’s account on the mobile application cubesecurityguard enabling the use of the Application by the User
- “Application” shall mean the mobile application “cubesecurityguard” and shall mean and include any updates provided by cubesecurityguard from time to time.
- “Registration Data” shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, Email ID, age and such other information as may be required by cubesecurityguard from time to time, provided by the Users at the time of registration on the mobile application cubesecurityguard or otherwise.
- “User” shall mean persons who have created an Account and use the Application.
- "You", “Your" or “Yourself” shall mean reference to the User accessing the Application